Monday, June 29, 2015

A Summer's Respite

Today I finished entering all my classes' grades for the term. At last summer vacation has arrived!
I will be spending the next couple of weeks exploring the country and undoubtedly gaining fodder for future blog entries. I look forward to updating everyone upon my return.
In the interim, I am pleased to share an entry through my friend Megan Haskin's website, korbaydelay.com. She has been spotlighting international teachers via a web series entitled "Teacher's Abroad" and I feel truly honored to take part in it. So please enjoy and explore her beautiful website. I think you will find her passion for education infectious--she really is an inspiration to us all!

http://www.korbaydelay.com/teachers-abroad-series/teacher-abroad-reese-ishmael

No comments:

Post a Comment